Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove System
article thumbnail

Blogging Tips for PR Pros

Deirdre Breakenridge

Fast forward almost ten years and blogging is so ubiquitous that not only are blogs supplanting traditional media channels as sources for breaking news, practically every single company I can think of has one. When you’re writing content for a client, you probably don’t pick up your pen on the day of deadline.

Blogging 282
article thumbnail

6 Pragmatic Content Marketing Predictions for 2015

Sword and the Script

The Content Marketing Institute (CMI) is out with its annual list of content marketing predictions. The organization published its list in a blog post yesterday titled 60 Content Marketing Predictions for 2015. Content by acquisition. Rise of marketing ops. Cooperative content.

article thumbnail

Content Marketing: Without Community, It’s Only Half the Equation

Waxing UnLyrical

If there’s one thing you take away from today’s post on content marketing, please let it be this: just because you build it, doesn’t mean they’ll come. Content Marketing: a scenario. You’re super-excited too – content, new client, money… what’s not to love?

article thumbnail

Long-Form Content is King: 4 Studies Show the Power of Long-Form in Content Marketing [UML]

Sword and the Script

Something similar has happened in content marketing and blogging in the marketing community. Too many marketers believe that short content outperforms long form. Most content management systems (CMS) will give you a simple way to adjust these headline tags.

article thumbnail

B2B Blog Metrics: 4 Effective Categories to Measure Success

Sword and the Script

Businesses that engage corporate blogging with professionalism and process can boost visibility, grow a community, and ultimately, have a meaningful influence on sales. For example, I once worked for a company that found visitors that engaged the blog were 50% more likely to make a purchase. Can people find your content?

B2B 67
article thumbnail

Can you Profit Directly from Content Marketing? Proceed with Caution

Sword and the Script

Regular readers know I bought into the concept of “ content marketing ” many years ago. It was in effect the coining of a term that characterized a strategy my team and I was already working on across traditional PR, digital marketing and social media. 3 Studies that Challenge Marketing Assumptions.

article thumbnail

Should Content Marketers Fear Artificial Intelligence?

PR 20/20

This post originally appeared on the Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute's blog. The Marketing AI Institute was created and is powered by PR 20/20. What happens when you’re a content marketer who discovers an artificial intelligence system that could take your job?