Remove 2021 Remove Community Remove Employee Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

Seeing Around Corners: 30 Marketing and PR Predictions for 2021

Sword and the Script

If there’s a common theme to this year’s annual list of predictions , is that we’re all hopeful about 2021. PR and communications predictions. Efficient marketing execution and measurement. Trust and relatability really come to the forefront for me when thing about marketing and communications in 2021.

Marketing 174
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Originally Published August 23, 2017; Updated August 9, 2021 ; Updated November 2023 PR is always evolving. Whether you’re a new PR assistant or the Director of Communications, the core of your job revolves around using news and content to put forth your brand’s desired messaging. How do you know what’s working?

Training 195
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 21 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Originally Published August 23, 2017; Updated August 9, 2021. Whether you’re a new PR assistant or the Director of Communications, the core of your job revolves around using news and content to put forth your brand’s desired messaging. As companies grow, corporate communications become more important. Media Measurement.

Training 370
article thumbnail

To Counter Rising Incivility, PR Campaigns Can Promote Kindness

PRSay

According to a 2021 study by researchers at Portland State University in Oregon, workplace incivility is rising, too. Employees who experience or witness incivilities are more likely to be uncivil toward others, the study found. How can communications professionals show leadership to help counter this epidemic of incivility?

Employee 154
article thumbnail

The Reputation Shaper B-R-A-I-N in 2021

PR in High Definition

In 2021, we will now need to prepare for the ‘next normal’. To hopefully help answer these questions, here are our insights into the five key elements for a comms and marketing B-R-A-I-N in 2021. 2021 will be the year of the ‘work-around’, finding ways to conduct activities differently ? So, what does that mean? A:ccuracy.

article thumbnail

One IPO, One M&A and the Best Media Monitoring Solutions for 2021 [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Things are definitely picking up though and from where I sit, there’s a renewed sense of optimism across the PR and marketing community. SEMrush started trading on the NYSE under the ticker SEMR on March 29, 2021. Linkfluence was founded in 2006 has 150 employees in seven offices, with headquarters in Paris. SEMrush goes IPO.

Media 106
article thumbnail

A Guide to Pride Without Pandering

PRSay

And after the murders of Black and Latinx trans women like Tiara Banks and Chyna Carillo, the murders of George Floyd and so many others across the country, this year’s celebration of Pride will be defined by the experience of the past 50-plus years and the past year in equal measure. How do LGBTQ employees feel about you and your workplace?

Employee 201