Remove 2019 Remove Community Remove Employee Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

A Guide to Pride Without Pandering

PRSay

And after the murders of Black and Latinx trans women like Tiara Banks and Chyna Carillo, the murders of George Floyd and so many others across the country, this year’s celebration of Pride will be defined by the experience of the past 50-plus years and the past year in equal measure. How do LGBTQ employees feel about you and your workplace?

Employee 201
article thumbnail

The ROI of DE&I

PRSay

Corporate America is now going through an immense shift with the dialogue around inclusion, equity and belonging for their employees, customers and communities. Lately, there has been a shift within the investor community to evaluate organizations on their Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives.

Travel 144
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

7 Actions to Take in 2019 to Enhance, Protect and Defend Your Valuable Reputation

Reputation Us

*Article published on January 4, 2019 in the Credit Union Times. 2019 will be another pivotal year for credit unions to emerge as credible, trusted financial institutions. Reputation Action 1: Focus on Employees … First. Reputation Action 3: Demonstrate Community Relevancy. The challenge is to be measurably relevant.

article thumbnail

The Volume and Variety of Communications Work is Shifting, Finds 5th Annual Survey of Comms Pros

Sword and the Script

Stacey Miller , Vice President, Communications, Auto Care Association. To that end, we owe a special thanks to Gini and Karen who also polled their respective communities – Spin Sucks and Solo PR Pro – for the survey this year. The lack of employee experience is a new challenge near the top of the list for the first time.

Survey 137
article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

There are long standing issues such as alignment with management, measurement, talent and diversity where incremental progress is made each year. Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The #FuturePRoof community goes from strength-to-strength. Broom, David M.

article thumbnail

ESG Sustainability Awards Offer Important Guidance For Companies And Stakeholders

Landis PR

Photo courtesy of Pixabay Many awards aiming to measure large companies’ ESG (environmental, social and governance) performance suffer from non-transparent jury selection processes. The methodological basis for the award is the Global ESG Monitor , which has evaluated more than 1,300 sustainability reports since 2019.

Company 59
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. Year of the employee. 2022 is going to be known as the year of the employee. But it’s employee retention and engagement that will take priority. PR grows more in demand.

Marketing 215