article thumbnail

If you have a #PR “To Do” List, Then You May Also Need a PR “Don’t Do” List

Deirdre Breakenridge

Yes, companies and their executives all make mistakes and often pay the price in the form of reputation damage. For every wrong, there are probably 100+ rights that don’t get discussed in our communities. Here are a few items to consider for your PR Don’t Do list: Don’t always focus on the blunders and gaffes in Public Relations.

Skype 150
article thumbnail

If you have a #PR “To Do” List, Then You May Also Need a PR “Don’t Do” List

Deirdre Breakenridge

Yes, companies and their executives all make mistakes and often pay the price in the form of reputation damage. For every wrong, there are probably 100+ rights that don’t get discussed in our communities. Here are a few items to consider for your PR Don’t Do list: Don’t always focus on the blunders and gaffes in Public Relations.

Skype 150
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How To Use Google Apps to be More Productive and Awesome

Cision

In my Gmail, I receive many Google Alerts and notifications from Google Plus Communities. How it can help communications and marketing professionals: The Hangouts feature is a great tool for certain circumstances, and the video call feature has the utility of Skype with deeper Google integration. I’m not unique.

Google 244
article thumbnail

Speak Up, Stand Out: Q&A With Dorie Clark

Cision

Similarly, when you’re developing a reputation as an expert in your field, people will need to hear from you or about you through a variety of different channels. One of the most effective strategies for developing a reputation as an expert in your field is to specialize – to go narrow in a niche and own it.

Skype 120
article thumbnail

Powwowing With Pepco on Social Media

Waxing UnLyrical

It took us a few tries before we could find a time that worked for both of us, but we finally got down to chatting on Skype. But I continued to think about how Pepco could improve its relationship with its customers, to start repairing its reputation. Completely. This, I liked. That’s what I’ll talk about tomorrow.