article thumbnail

6 Ways To Use PR To Build Brand Marketing

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

A successful narrative doesn’t have to be about a Bezos or a Branson, but it does usually need to involve people – customer testimonials, community impact, employee motivation. We represented a credit union through a strong campaign around financial wellness. That is another benefit that PR delivers very well.

Brand 185
article thumbnail

Lockdown letter: brainstorming second order COVID-19 effects

Stephen Waddington

Business and society Building better business - as organisations rebuild and reinvent they’ll look beyond focus on people and planet in addition to financial return. Teaching will shift online for all but small discussions and seminars. The exception may be local and hyper local print that connects directly with communities.

Tourism 118
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

4 Corporate Communications Lessons From Hurricane Harvey

PRSay

Fortunately, nonprofits and religious communities helped organize relief efforts and connected volunteers with families in need. Companies, too, have many potential allies in a crisis — including employees, industry groups, financial analysts, community and consumer advocacy groups, and think tanks.

Corporate 107
article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines with Marian Salzman

Cision

I stumbled into a media relations role in a financial PR agency and knew instantly I liked life in, and around, media. The communication and PR industry is constantly evolving. I have never met a seminar I didn’t want to cherry-pick—i.e., How can brands keep up?

article thumbnail

Engaging (and grilling) the social side of James Grunig

PR Conversations

For example, the Brookhaven National Laboratory , on Long Island in New York, found that community groups disagreed with each other about whether the laboratory should restart a nuclear reactor after it leaked radioactive waste into the ground water. He asked what I had done in Nigeria, and I said I had lectured about public relations.

article thumbnail

PR’s Crucial Role in Strengthening Cybersecurity Awareness

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Overall, National Cybersecurity Awareness Month serves as a reminder that cybersecurity is a shared responsibility, and everyone can take steps to protect themselves, their organizations, and their communities from cyber threats. Ransomware incidents: Ransomware has emerged as one of the most pernicious and financially damaging cyber threats.

Education 112
article thumbnail

PR on a Budget: 10 Tips for Smarter Spending and Better Results

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

All in all, maximizing the potential of social media platforms is a surefire way to achieve great PR results that are financially feasible while not compromising on brand-building objectives. Sometimes, it just takes a little community spirit.