Remove Case Study Remove Community Remove Local Remove Media Training
article thumbnail

The 22 Responsibilities of PR and What They Entail

Onclusive

Read up to learn more about measuring internal communications and how internal communications will continue to change in coming years. Media Training With the reach of today’s media formats and the explosion of publications, media training is important for a much larger number of people in an organization.

Training 195
article thumbnail

The Value of Strategic Communications in the PRSA MBA/Business School Program

PRSay

Ongoing research on the student experience with the PRSA MBA/Business School Program course shows that the skills learned and the cases studied have had a positive impact; students report that they are applying the lessons in the workplace. Faculty talk trends and current events.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Pitch the Media

PR for Anyone

Should you pitch the exact same story to the same or to different media outlets at the same time? Like you come up with a story idea and send it to your local ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX stations. This week I want to answer a question that I get asked all the time. The answer is, “No.” So that is this week’s PR Tip.

Pitching 223
article thumbnail

Why Publicity?

PR for Anyone

And I love to use this analogy of Joe’s Pizza because unless you’re in New York, but anywhere else you think of Joe’s Pizza, New York pizza.

Publicity 130
article thumbnail

How to Use Micro-Influencers to Build Brand Engagement

wiredPRworks

What I love are the micro-influencers and the local campaigns.” —@wiredprworks. Influence Pros is the weekly show where professionals learn about case studies and success stories in the fast-growing world of influencer and advocate marketing. What I love are the micro-influencers and the local campaigns.” —@wiredprworks.

How To 63
article thumbnail

What is Technology PR?

5W PR

Social Media PR: Utilizes social platforms to engage with the audience, share company updates, and manage the online reputation of the tech brand. Community Relations: Involves engaging with local communities, demonstrating corporate social responsibility, and building positive relationships beyond business interests.

article thumbnail

Public Relations Strategy to Pitch the Media Today

PR for Anyone

I want you to be the expert. So that is this week’s tip.

Pitching 130