Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Ethics Remove Privacy
article thumbnail

Social media updates: Instagram caption polls, TikTok’s silent fallout & LinkedIn introduces Sponsored Articles

Prohibition

Implementing these polls can also foster a deeper connection with the audience, working toward community building goals. These changes include new content policies and enhanced protections, and for marketers it’s important to consider target demographics in terms of their safety and privacy.

article thumbnail

Future of PR and social media for International Air Transport Association crisis communications conference

Stuart Bruce

I will be talking about mobile, data and wearable technology as the drivers and ethics, real time and content as the issues. Advertising and marketing people might have used to have control. Advertising can’t do that. We’ll look at ethics and governance. What I won’t be talking too much about are the tools we can use.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 190
article thumbnail

Dawn of the Intelligently Automated Agency

PR 20/20

Artificial intelligence is accelerating change in the marketing industry, and your career: Consumers will demand greater personalization , while wanting to control their data and privacy. advertising, content marketing, ecommerce, email, social media, website, etc.), Career paths will evolve. Are you ready? Is your company ready?

Agency 84
article thumbnail

Will humans have to re-write AI’s draft of history? 42 marketing and communications predictions for 2024

Sword and the Script

Performance marketing has led the community to this wild notion that B2B marketing should only engage in measurable tactics. presidential election, which means misinformation and deepfake advertising will rise, putting pressure on communicators to combat false narratives. Finally, 2024 also brings another U.S. ” ~ Prof.

Writing 194
article thumbnail

Archie’s first podcast: Meghan and Harry feature 19-month-old son in star-studded first Spotify episode and coax him into wishing listeners a Happy New Year in his American accent

Mark My Words

Harry and Meghan, who have fiercely defended Archie’s privacy since his birth in May 2019 and filed a lawsuit this year to fight to protect it, encourage their son to talk into the microphone, with Harry telling him: ‘You can speak into it.’ ’ Meghan also asks: ‘Archie, is it fun? .’

Privacy 60
article thumbnail

26 Thoughtful Marketing Predictions that Could Actually Happen in 2019 Across PR, Content, Digital, Social Media and Customer Success

Sword and the Script

In an era of ‘fake news,’ is more important than ever for organizations to be honest and transparent in direct everyday communications with employees, investors, customers, and communities, whether that communication is person to person, through social and PR content, or with traditional media.”. – Colleen Martell | Martell Communications.