Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove Customer Service Remove Technology
article thumbnail

How Socially Responsible Communications Maintain Your Community Cool

Waxing UnLyrical

Another great resource or ally can come from working with a trusted research firm that can help you “uncover the hidden patterns of understanding that undermine citizen action,” as the Topos Partnership has done for a variety of communities in at least seven different sectors. How do you qualify your audience for each campaign?

article thumbnail

Public relations in 2018

Stephen Waddington

It’s an issue that she’s sought to promote over the past two years through the #FuturePRoof community. Finally, there’s a growing community of practice between academics, teachers and practitioners, around issues such as diversity, gender and fake news. 10 Communities as media. Action: Participate in an online community.

Publicity 164
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

He published a paper called PR 2020 on behalf of the CIPR in 2011 that examined the future of PR. Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. Progress is slow.

article thumbnail

The “social CEO”: How AmFam’s Jack Salzwedel manages his social media profiles

Communications Conversations

I also serve as a liaison between his accounts and our Customer Service teams, should a customer or claimant reach out to Jack through social media. He wanted to try this new technology on for size. It’s why Jack realized long ago – 2011 to be exact – that he needed help. Salzwedel started on Twitter and why?

article thumbnail

WOM: What's Really Behind The Buzz

Waxing UnLyrical

There’s one area within today’s creative industry that is not only comparatively new (when compared to more traditional disciplines), but is taking a growing foothold via a clear aptitude for maximizing effective use of the ever-expanding world of social technology. They listen a LOT. Then they plan. And talk they do.

Travel 79