Remove 2010 Remove Community Remove Ethics Remove Trends
article thumbnail

The Value of Strategic Communications in the PRSA MBA/Business School Program

PRSay

Nearly a decade ago, the PRSA Foundation sponsored research that found only 23 percent of graduate business schools consistently provide instruction in reputation management, corporate communications and related ethical dimensions. Faculty talk trends and current events.

article thumbnail

Refreshing PR Conversations Redux

PR Conversations

In 2010, we took a new approach to PR Conversations – as we saw it, creating a Redux version. PR Mediums – brings you thinking related to all kinds of media, from social media trends to questions about modern journalism, book reviews and links to useful online multimedia.

article thumbnail

Is Pay-to-Post Blogging The New Advertorial?

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Is Pay-to-Post Blogging The New Advertorial? November 23rd, 2010 Tweet Guest post by Jackson Wightman I take part in a few Twitter chats when time permits. As soon as I did my credibility would be shot.

article thumbnail

11 Steps For Crisis Management

Prohibition

A crisis is distinguished from routine disruptions by its potential for threat and harm to the reputation or physical assets of an individual, organisation or community. The world watched in shock as in 2010, Iceland’s Eyjafjallajökull eruption disrupted millions of travellers around the globe. Personnel crisis.

article thumbnail

New Year’s Honours 2015

Stuart Bruce

Professor Anne Gregory @gregsanne – I’ve known Anne for more than 20 years and she’s one of the most impressive advocates I know for increasing professionalism in public relations and emphasising how ethics should be at the heart of what we do. Unfortunately boundary changes meant the seat was unwinnable in 2010.

Ethics 95
article thumbnail

The Essential Guide to Mass Communication: History, Methods, Ethics, and the Future

Masters in Communications

Main Topics Quick Links What is Mass Communication? Types of Mass Communication History of Mass Communication Mass Communication Theories Ethical Issues for Mass Communications What Does the Future of Mass Communications Look Like? What is Mass Communication?

Ethics 52