Remove 2005 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Interviews
article thumbnail

Get Inspired by These 3 Content Marketing Innovators

Cision

In an interview with re/code , Jonah Peretti explains how BuzzFeed’s data science team helped pinpoint how BuzzFeed should connect to its various audiences: “They were able to pull data from the different platforms (…) they started to realize things, like videos about identity and emotion do much better on Facebook.

article thumbnail

8 Questions with Syracuse University’s Sports Legend, Michael Veley

Critical Mention

In this fascinating discussion, we chatted with Michael about his tips for breaking into sports marketing/PR, what it’s like to plan a national championship celebration in two days and the creative way he handled public outcry to a bold move he made. Be unconventional, creative and entrepreneurial in your thinking and approach in life.

Sports 60
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Extra Mile PR Strategy: Wow Your Customers

Doctor Spin

Here’s a list of creative PR activities that can help your organisation stand out, engage customers, and encourage them to share their positive experiences with others. Offer pro bono services to a non-profit organisation in your community. Host a podcast or YouTube series featuring interviews with industry experts.

article thumbnail

A Decade of Thanksgivings

Waxing UnLyrical

Thanksgiving in India In 2005, it was time for us to make a trip home… and when I say “home,” I mean India. Image: Lorenz Seidler via Flickr , Creative Commons I was distraught when I got a Facebook IM from one of my friends in Mumbai, telling me of the first bomb blast. That’s love. These fine folk did: Jan.

Hotels 89
article thumbnail

7 Superior Podcasts for Super Listeners Eyeing the Big Picture

Sword and the Script

Started in 2005 as “The Wall Street Journal this Morning,” and nearly shuttered amid a reorganization in 2014, the show got a second life with an acquisition by Compass Media Networks. They’d come off as heroes and acquire the rights to an owned media site with a community already aligned with the company’s business.

Radio 60
article thumbnail

Sticky PR Measurement: Are We There Yet?

Waxing UnLyrical

McCormick also serves on the board of directors for Plank Center for Public Relations Leadership at the University of Alabama and the University of Florida Department of Public Relations Advisory Council; served as the president of the PRSA Foundation in 2006 and 2007, and has been a co-chair of the Champions for PRSSA since 2005.

article thumbnail

Color Clash: Pink or Purple?

Waxing UnLyrical

Image: Kurtis Garbutt via Flickr, Creative Commons Kim, who runs the Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence (CAEPV), asked what I thought was a valid question on her blog: where is all the purple? I say “among many other things,&# because October can be associated with so many other colors. These fine folk did: Jan.

Twitter 99