Remove 2004 Remove Community Remove Consumer Remove International
article thumbnail

Brands Must Show They Understand and Respect the LGBTQ Community, PRSA Webinar Panelists Say

PRSay

Featuring some of the country’s leading LGBTQ communications professionals, the event covered how PR practitioners can engage with and support the LGBTQ community. Panelist Ben Finzel, president of RENEWPR, spoke about how the Black Lives Matter movement affects the LGBTQ community, especially the Black transgender community. “It

Community 188
article thumbnail

Helsinki, Finland – Growth Path Ahead

Landis PR

Finns still trust the news media: The role of the news media in Finland is strong by international standards and Finns still have strong trust in the news. Flow is a city festival in August that has been organized in Helsinki annually since 2004. Time spent on linear TV in Finland remains high compared to other Nordic countries.

Radio 64
article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. In an era where consumers are increasingly sceptical of advertising and corporate speak, PR offers a more authentic and credible way to communicate with the public.

article thumbnail

PR Rock Stars: UnitedHealth Group’s Kendra Klemme

Communications Conversations

I am an Associate Director of Communications in the Medicare & Retirement division of UnitedHealthcare – the insurance side of UnitedHealth Group. Specifically, my team supports the sales channel, communicating with both internal (sales leaders) and external (sales agents who sell our plans) audiences. .

article thumbnail

Maxim Behar in Kamen Vodenicharov's show "The Evening of." on 7/8 TV

Maxim Behar

You know royalty, you know the leaders of the international political scene. Media drives the communication between people around the world. However, we try to create real news or tell the truth to the consumers, to the services, to the products, to the projects of our clients. Maxim: There is no good or bad. Seychellois travel.

Hotels 64
article thumbnail

Can we press release that? 15 stories about the public relations industry (you won’t believe #10)

Stephen Waddington

It’s an overview of industry issues as discussed by my community of practice. I started an online community of practice at the outset of the pandemic. There are some topics that come up time and time again in the community. This is my CommsHero presentation. Good afternoon. It’s good to meet you. It’s full of industry goodness.

Industry 153