article thumbnail

Pitch the Media

PR for Anyone

But the big question I get all the time is, “do I pitch the same story to all the different media outlets at the same time?” The way I’ve shown you how to pitch the media is by NOT using a press release and making your pitches more personal. The post Pitch the Media appeared first on Christina Daves.

Pitching 223
article thumbnail

3 Ways to Expand Your Reach Within the Hispanic Community

Cision

In addition to this, the term “Hispanic” incorporates a very large group of people with varying cultures and lifestyles, and it’s important to understand the individual, unique subgroups within the community as a whole. For instance, big cities tend to have larger Hispanic communities, which affects the volume and type of media consumption.

Community 225
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

3,2,1… Action! 4 tips for getting on the air and in the news

Agility PR Solutions

The television realm remains an indispensable component of our society. There are often moments when my clients have an immediate need to get information out to the community, and the most effective means to do that is often by contacting media outlets and broadcasting directly on television. The post 3,2,1… Action!

article thumbnail

The Enduring Significance of Broadcast Media: Why TV and Radio Remain Essential for PR Professionals

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

In today’s digital age, where streaming platforms and online media dominate the landscape, it’s essential not to overlook traditional broadcast media’s enduring relevance and significance, such as television and radio. The numbers for radio are impressive!

Radio 75
article thumbnail

Transforming Lives: A News Anchor’s Storytelling for Change with with Emmy® winner Laura Evans

PR for Anyone

As early as high school, Laura has fought tooth and nail to pursue her dream job as a television anchor. After her time at Fox5DC News, she decided to shake things up and founded her very own PR firm called Laura Evans Media. Her reporting has earned her several honors and awards including two Emmys! Find us on

article thumbnail

Transforming Lives: A News Anchor’s Storytelling for Change with with Emmy® winner Laura Evans

PR for Anyone

As early as high school, Laura has fought tooth and nail to pursue her dream job as a television anchor. After her time at Fox5DC News, she decided to shake things up and founded her very own PR firm called Laura Evans Media. Her reporting has earned her several honors and awards including two Emmys! Find us on

article thumbnail

Earned Media vs. Media Relations [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Summary of monthly PR tech news: Critical Mention adds a media database; Talkwalker acquires Nielson Social; Watch out for fine print in media monitoring contracts As a term, earned media made a big splash in search trends in late 2004 or early 2005…and then interest waned. Earned media is sexy.