article thumbnail

Navigating the Media Landscape: A B2B Tech PR Blueprint

5W PR

Here, social platforms like LinkedIn operate as the new arenas for generating leads and raising brand awareness. LinkedIn LinkedIn stands tall as the go-to platform for B2B social media. Infographics These data visualizations can simplify complex information and present key takeaways in a clear and concise fashion.

B2B 78
article thumbnail

Investor Relations in Fintech: A PR Perspective

5W PR

Platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter enable fintech companies to share updates, converse with investors, and form a community around their brand. Regular content such as infographics, industry insights, and thought leadership pieces showcase expertise and foster a sense of transparency.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Optimizing Impact in Investor Communications

Presspage

Make it Visual: The Power of Infographics In this age of information overload, visual data representation is the key to bringing a message across. Infographics are an effective tool in an IRO's arsenal. Moreover, infographics are highly effective in conveying complex trends and market analyses.

article thumbnail

29 Ways to Stay Creative [Infographic]

Solo PR Pro

Fortunately, I found many of the ideas in the following infographic, produced by the no longer active Creattica, fun and motivating: “Read a page of the dictionary” is my favorite (am I the only one who used to do this as a kid??). The post 29 Ways to Stay Creative [Infographic] appeared first on Solo PR Pro.

article thumbnail

Monday Roundup: Caring Through Community

Waxing UnLyrical

How do we meaningfully build and celebrate communities? An energized community can give your cause (or campaign) just the right amount fuel to make a difference, no matter how large or small it is. But when done right, community building efforts don’t just pay off for your community, but for your organization as well.

article thumbnail

Post Election Digital Skills Shortage

The Proactive Report

A recent scan of 75000 job postings on LinkedIn found that digital marketing jobs being advertised required candidates with a wide range of skills, from SEO and social media to Google Analytics and content marketing. A quick look at the current PR jobs posted on LinkedIn shows that they require these skills too. Follow me on Twitter.

SEO 153
article thumbnail

How to Create Great Content Fast

PR for Anyone

Post an infographic (check out www.Fiverr.com or www.Canva.com to have on easily made). Share your favorite place in the community. Welcome a new business in the community. Do a Live video on Facebook or LinkedIn. Check out this comprehensive list: Share an inspirational quote. Answer a frequently asked question.

How To 130