Remove Books Remove Community Remove Digital PR Remove Journalism
article thumbnail

Social Media Intelligence Can Boost the Bottom Line

The Proactive Report

With the goal of creating a community they could listen to Rosetta Stone started a Facebook page and actively gathered a large number of their customers there. We would not have discovered this new direction without building a community of our customers and really listening to their voices and their concerns.”. Small Business Version.

article thumbnail

The Top 10 Books of 2016 (According to Zude)

ZudePR

I’ve read some corking books this year. And this book came up. Reading this book inspired me to write this blog post , which has been shared more than 1700 times on social media. #2: Quite simply the best marketing book I’ve ever read (and I’ve read a few). ” More than 100 books. Sign Up Now. #1:

Writing 84
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Can a PR Software Vendor Provide “Guaranteed” Editorial Placements? [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Or the Longview Journal in the case of this particular announcement. Here’s a roundup of other news and links from the world of PR technology. Notified adds coverage books. Notified by Intrado added “coverage books” to its PR platform. Have an interesting announcement from a PR technology vendor?

Software 126
article thumbnail

The Making of Cision: A Brief History of 15 M&A Transactions that Consolidated a Sizable Chunk of the PR Technology Market into One Company

Sword and the Script

It’s hard to believe, the company’s roots can be traced back to those old Bacon’s books printed in Chicago, or even a press clipping service out of Sweden, before that. Terms were not disclosed but the Wall Street Journal reported a price tag of about $240 million. Sources: Crunchbase , Wall Street Journal , PRWeek , GlobeNewsWire ).

article thumbnail

The Deep Work Habits of 28 Highly Productive People

ZudePR

Deep work productivity hacks from 28 world-class communicators : how do they focus and achieve. Five book recommendations. New habits were formed and reading Cal Newport's book Deep Work: Rules for Focused (sic) Success in a Distracted World (2016) crystallised my thinking. My favourite seven. My new deep work routine.

Writing 114
article thumbnail

How to Get On in New Communications: Be Nice

ZudePR

Author of 27 Blogging from Paradise books. Deirdre is CEO at Pure Performance Communications and the author of five Financial Times books. . “When I first started blogging in 2008, it was to document my own journey through a changing media landscape, knowing PR needed a new approach. Internet lifestyle junkie.