Remove Big Data Remove Community Remove Privacy Remove Technology
article thumbnail

What is Predictive Media Intelligence?

NewsWhip

Predictive media intelligence describes a set of technologies that enable PR professionals and reporters to predict the impact of news stories, consumer trends, and create optimised content, earned media plans, and content distribution plans. . These networks include Facebook, used by 68% of US adults , and Twitter, used by 25%. .

Media 88
article thumbnail

Ethical Issues in Merging the Science and Art of Public Relations: Aaron Kwittken

Ethical Voices

What do you see as some of the big PR ethics challenges for today and tomorrow? I think technology is both an advantage and potentially a challenge. It could be a false narrative or could just be narrative for placement versus narrative that’s actually interesting and serving a greater purpose to a community.

Ethics 52
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Top Trends, Campaigns and Platforms of SXSW 2015

Journalistics

It’s an exciting time to work at the intersection of marketing, technology and communications. Big Data – well, “big data” is here to stay in our marketing vocabulary. By and large, I think this is a great thing. Don’t put all your IoT eggs in one basket, I guess?

Trends 56
article thumbnail

Brexit and Trump are result of the failure of professional politics and communications

Stuart Bruce

The data the party gathers by knocking on the door is gold dust and by conventional wisdom essential to winning an election. But it’s greedy because there is nothing much in it for the poor person whose door has been knocked on, life interrupted and privacy violated. Technology. Shift Communication’s Christopher Penn.