Remove Agency Remove Community Remove Digital PR Remove eBook
article thumbnail

Digital PR ? Link-Building

Doctor Spin

Digital PR is not link-building for SEO. The rapid evolution of the internet and social media has transformed the communications industry—and PR professionals must adapt. Some “digital PRagencies have focused on practices like link-building, DA (domain authority) mapping, and webmaster outreach.

article thumbnail

#PRstack the Free Ebook: How to use 40+ New PR tools

ZudePR

There’s no doubt the PR industry has changed in the last few years. PRstack Ebook. Coalescing around @wadds , our merry band has catalogued and categorised 250 tools to help modern-day PRs do their job well. PRstack launched in March and today we publish My #PRstack: a practical guide to modern PR tools and workflow.

eBook 60
article thumbnail

For She’s a Jolly Good Fellow. And So Is He

ZudePR

But, and such are the necessities of running a small business, I really feel like I’m contributing to the wider PR community now. For a good idea of what I do on a daily basis, download this free ebook launched yesterday, to which I contributed. Get The Latest Digital Marketing Developments By Email.

eBook 113
article thumbnail

The Deep Work Habits of 28 Highly Productive People

ZudePR

The idea for this post came after I was experiencing a growing sense of frustration late last year due to the distractions inherent in my job as a digital PR (distractions I would wager the majority of people reading this post will be familiar with). Like many of us who work in digital marketing, social media is the #1 distraction.

Writing 114
article thumbnail

How to Get On in New Communications: Be Nice

ZudePR

It had led to the launch of a ground-breaking crowd-sourced ebook called My #PRstack. An experienced PR agency CEO, Jeff is a publisher, editor, and blogger at The PR Coach. “Almost 10 years later, what are some measurable outcomes from participating in PR Conversations? We’d each penned a chapter.