Remove 2020 Remove Community Remove Leadership Remove Privacy
article thumbnail

Impact of COVID-19 on NHS comms

Stephen Waddington

The impact of COVID-19 on NHS comms documents the scale of the challenge faced by professional NHS communicators since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic in early 2020. This healthcare-focused edition follows #FuturePRoof Three: The NHS at 70 with lessons for the wider PR community, published in 2018.

article thumbnail

Building a Global Media Brand with HubSpot [Case Study]

PR 20/20

Regardless of whether marketers embrace AI, it is accelerating change in the industry: Consumers demand greater personalization, and want to control data and privacy. Attracted Event Sponsors and Attendees: To take the community to the next level, we launched a global event in 2019: the Marketing AI Conference —or MAICON for short.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 190
article thumbnail

PR software vendors are starting to talk security in generative AI pitches [PR Tech Sum No. 46]

Sword and the Script

This means my last summary of PR tech news was in early June – and in the eight weeks since, there’s been a number of annucments from the solution provider community. The PR software community has taken note and they are responding. I wrote a product briefing on the Notified PR platform in 2020 – and an update in March of 2023.

Software 123
article thumbnail

Will humans have to re-write AI’s draft of history? 42 marketing and communications predictions for 2024

Sword and the Script

High demand for experienced communicators “Corporate communications professionals will continue to advance into top organizational leadership roles as their unrivaled combination of business strategy and stakeholder insight continues to become more essential. .” ~ Jason Brown , PublicCity PR, Principal PublicCity PR 9.

Writing 194
article thumbnail

26 Thoughtful Marketing Predictions that Could Actually Happen in 2019 Across PR, Content, Digital, Social Media and Customer Success

Sword and the Script

In an era of ‘fake news,’ is more important than ever for organizations to be honest and transparent in direct everyday communications with employees, investors, customers, and communities, whether that communication is person to person, through social and PR content, or with traditional media.”. – Colleen Martell | Martell Communications.