Remove 2007 Remove Community Remove Consumer Remove Creativity
article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Blue Cypress is also the lead investor in our sister company, Marketing AI Institute , which raised a $1M seed round earlier this year to help advance the understanding and adoption of artificial intelligence within the marketing industry and broader business community. But AI is not just in your consumer life. Growing smarter.

article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Blue Cypress is also the lead investor in our sister company, Marketing AI Institute , which raised a $1M seed round earlier this year to help advance the understanding and adoption of artificial intelligence within the marketing industry and broader business community. But AI is not just in your consumer life. Growing smarter.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Startup PR Myths Busted, via NY Tech Meetup

Flack's Revenge

The NY Tech Meetup mail list is a great way to keep up with the local tech community and make connections. Since 2007 this blog has been dedicated to educating about PR. Many tech CEO’s and analytic thinkers tend to creatively engage culture in a manner opposite of the public who engage their tech.

Agency 159
article thumbnail

10 Million Reasons to Make AI Education Accessible for Marketers

PR 20/20

We became HubSpot’s first agency partner in 2007, and then I wrote my first book, The Marketing Agency Blueprint, in 2011. Next-gen marketers know that in order to deliver the personalization and experiences modern consumers expect, marketing must become smarter. Private Slack community. You can become a next-gen marketer.

article thumbnail

How and Why PR Should Be Involved in Social Media Marketing

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Partnering with local influencers, they showcased their commitment to sustainability and community, driving both online engagement and foot traffic. With technological advances and the rise of new platforms, the possibilities for creative and impactful brand storytelling are endless.

article thumbnail

Maxim Behar in Kamen Vodenicharov's show "The Evening of." on 7/8 TV

Maxim Behar

Media drives the communication between people around the world. People who work in this area are the ones who invent new creative products and influence the hearts and minds of millions. However, we try to create real news or tell the truth to the consumers, to the services, to the products, to the projects of our clients.

Hotels 64
article thumbnail

What a Duck Can Do For “Social” Media Relations

Waxing UnLyrical

For eight years, YESS has held an annual fundraiser that is increasingly becoming part of the fabric of the Des Moines community. The YESS Duck Derby , started in 2007, is held on the day of the annual Kentucky Derby. We all know visual content is consumed faster and shared more often than text. What a Duck Can Do.