Remove 2004 Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

Social Selling Secrets Masterclass

wiredPRworks

Wondering how to navigate the fast-paced world of social media without getting lost to your competition? The Social Selling Secrets Masterclass was created for anyone who wants to be more creative, persuasive, and influential. Book a Social Selling Secrets Masterclass Discovery Call. Igniting a movement.

article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

PR professionals craft compelling narratives and critical messages that resonate with stakeholders , influencers , and publics , and they disseminate these through various channels, including traditional media, social media , and direct communications. Source: Journal of Communication 1 Botan, C., & Taylor, M.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How Harry’s very LA relaunch has only just begun

Mark My Words

Just as when Jennifer Aniston became the ‘chief creative officer’ of a natural supplement range or when David Beckham backed a cannabinoid skincare company, these mutually beneficial ‘ethical’ tie-ups can be worth their weight in publicity gold. Now people desire to give back and give back support to the community.”

article thumbnail

Maxim Behar in Kamen Vodenicharov's show "The Evening of." on 7/8 TV

Maxim Behar

Media drives the communication between people around the world. People who work in this area are the ones who invent new creative products and influence the hearts and minds of millions. I started creating news with the idea of making products and people more popular in the media. Now everything is done online.

Hotels 64
article thumbnail

A CMO's Insights: Your Brand Can Save The World (Part 2)

MaccaPR

Dove’s ‘Real Beauty’ started in 2004, so it’s 12 years old. Instead, the brand reintroduced it each year in new, creative ways to express the powerful truth of the campaign — that beauty should be about confidence, not anxiety. That casting decision depends upon what your creative is, but consider — everything starts with the consumer.

Brand 48
article thumbnail

3 former PR pros who made mid-career shifts and lived to talk about it

Communications Conversations

Both Kate and I have strong PR backgrounds, but the responsibility falls within her scope as Chief Creative Officer (obviously with a ton of my input and social chatter). I did go back to work at Fleishman Hillard for a summer while in grad school (2004). How long have you been in this job/field? Since the fall of 2002.

Apparel 106