Remove 2003 Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Pitching
article thumbnail

The sunsetting of one of Minnesota’s most successful all-time blogs–the MN PR Blog

Communications Conversations

Since, 2003, to be exact. So, I thought it was worth commemorating since the MN PR Blog has been an instrumental part of the local PR community for 15+ years. Like I said, Ryan started the blog in 2003. Ryan posted interviews with key PR leaders. ” Candee Wolf, founder, Wolf Olson Communications.

article thumbnail

Media Relations: Proven Ways to Get More Out of It

Sword and the Script

I had to make this interview. My media relations and outreach efforts had secured an interview with CNBC for a technology client and the reporter had flown in to conduct it in person. However, Mother Nature had other plans on that fateful morning in 2003. The reporter had flown in earlier and the interview went on as planned.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Adapting Strategies for Effective Storytelling in the Social Media Era

PRSay

For those who work in sports and entertainment PR, there are many areas of our practices we should be evaluating from how we pitch media in the social media era, to crafting captivating press releases, packaging media stories and effectively communicating our messages to the right audiences in real time.

article thumbnail

Entertainment & Sports Section New Member Spotlight

PRSay

How do we want to engage people in the community so in the lead up to there is excitement, there’s fun? Whether it’s to tweak your pitch. I think tapping into those that are knowledgeable about the area, those that can help educate on best resources to utilize to get your message out. We have people in-market who are talking about us.

Sports 68
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Chris Clonts, Senior Editor, Automotive & Electronic Technology, SAE Media Group

Bianchi Biz Blog

As a result, I’m most proud of all the team efforts I’ve been part of, such as the Detroit Free Press staff response to the Great Northeast Blackout of 2003 or our work at the City of Fenton to give voters the info they needed to decide on a twice-failed but badly needed street improvement millage. It was approved in 2021.