Remove 2003 Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Media Relations
article thumbnail

Media Relations: Proven Ways to Get More Out of It

Sword and the Script

I had to make this interview. My media relations and outreach efforts had secured an interview with CNBC for a technology client and the reporter had flown in to conduct it in person. However, Mother Nature had other plans on that fateful morning in 2003. Proven to get More Out of Media Relations.

article thumbnail

The sunsetting of one of Minnesota’s most successful all-time blogs–the MN PR Blog

Communications Conversations

Since, 2003, to be exact. So, I thought it was worth commemorating since the MN PR Blog has been an instrumental part of the local PR community for 15+ years. Like I said, Ryan started the blog in 2003. Ryan posted interviews with key PR leaders. ” Candee Wolf, founder, Wolf Olson Communications.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Doug Bolduc, Managing Editor at Automotive News Europe

Bianchi Biz Blog

It won an award from the National Newspaper Association for community service. I’ve been with Automotive News Europe since 2003. The most fun was a series called Touched by Cancer, which highlighted the inspiring stories of survivors of the disease as a run-up to the Walk-For-Life fundraising event in our town.

article thumbnail

8 Questions with Syracuse University’s Sports Legend, Michael Veley

Critical Mention

If an issue of this magnitude occurs, the PR and messaging doesn’t come from the Athletic Department, but rather from the University’s News or Media Relations department. Which sports public relations, marketing or event moment are you most proud of and why? First, I never try to play “Monday Morning Quarterback.”

Sports 60
article thumbnail

Entertainment & Sports Section New Member Spotlight

PRSay

I was able to jump in there with the media relations and publication relations teams at a time the country was on fire with Olympic pride and the Olympic movement was more popular than ever. How do we want to engage people in the community so in the lead up to there is excitement, there’s fun?

Sports 68
article thumbnail

Meet the Media: Chris Clonts, Senior Editor, Automotive & Electronic Technology, SAE Media Group

Bianchi Biz Blog

As a result, I’m most proud of all the team efforts I’ve been part of, such as the Detroit Free Press staff response to the Great Northeast Blackout of 2003 or our work at the City of Fenton to give voters the info they needed to decide on a twice-failed but badly needed street improvement millage. It was approved in 2021.