Remove 2001 Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Writing
article thumbnail

Meltwater Quietly Goes IPO [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

For the last couple years, I’ve been curating news from the PR technology community into a monthly summary I call the PR Tech Sum. As I write this piece, it’s currently trading at about $6.50 Instead, experts can sign up, go through a validation process fielded by Vetted, and then wait for media to contact them for interviews.

Pitching 151
article thumbnail

Behind the Headlines With Howard Stutz

Cision

To communicate effectively with your audience, you not only need to ensure your message is heard, but also understood. Howard Stutz, vice president of corporate communications at Golden Entertainment, says brands’ messages need to be clear and comprehensible. How did you get your start in corporate communications?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

The Top 10 PR Tech Vendors by Familiarity and Favorability

Sword and the Script

The exercise of getting a release through reviews and approvals can take longer than does the process of writing one. Clearly, there is a need for PR professionals to have access to better coverage of technology companies in the communications space. Surveys of the PR community or reporters ( like this one ). Arik Hanson].

Survey 72
article thumbnail

3 former PR pros who made mid-career shifts and lived to talk about it

Communications Conversations

But technically, I left my agency job to go back to grad school in 2001 (the week before Sept. I’m a full-time faculty member at the University of Minnesota – Hubbard School of Journalism & Mass Communication. What was the last date you worked in the PR field? How long did you work in the PR field? Five years.

Apparel 106
article thumbnail

Weekly Roundup: The Magic of Discovery

Waxing UnLyrical

So you can learn from him both about writing and woodworking. and been re-energized to try to write more myself. Youre right: blogrolls are static backwaters and I tend to favor those whove been blogging about public relations longer (I started in 2001) - and miss out on some new and interesting voices. Wanna Subscribe?