article thumbnail

Travel PR Strategies to Connect with Travelers as Consumer Spending is On the Rise

5W PR

Consumer spending is taking flight, and travelers are eager to rediscover the world after a period of grounded dreams. Host live Q&A sessions, spark engaging discussions, and create polls that build a community around the brand and destination. Support the communities that make the magic happen.

Travel 78
article thumbnail

How to Attract Gen Z Consumers to your Wine Brand

5W PR

Authenticity Gen Z consumers value authenticity and transparency in the brands they consume. Sustainability Sustainability is an essential factor when marketing to Gen Z consumers, who are more concerned about the environment and sustainability practices. Wine brands can appeal to Gen Z consumers by supporting social causes.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Navigating Media At High-Profile Events

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

And the biggest of these events – like the Cannes Advertising Festival, the Consumer Electronics Show, or the E3 Expo, attract equally high-profile media. Planning your meeting around a meal, or offering refreshment in a private room at your booth or hotel is often a good idea. . Consider The Impact on Local Communities.

Media 294
article thumbnail

Ahead of the Academy Awards, Marketing Wisdom From the ‘Barbie’ Blockbuster

PRSay

The film, a feminist masterpiece to some and too basic for others, has achieved widespread influence in the consumer marketplace and, as shared widely on social media, has prompted many women to reassess their roles in the world. Travel media reported on hotels decorated in the style of Barbie.

Film 130
article thumbnail

Building brand authenticity in a world of distrust

Stephen Waddington

The Future Laboratory hosted a discussion with Sean Pillot de Chenecey at the Corinthia Hotel London tonight to mark the launch of his book The Post-Truth Business. Radical transparency is a clear point of difference that is rising up both the consumer and corporate agenda.

Brand 109
article thumbnail

Summer Travel: How PR & Comms Are Helping Drive Demand

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Dentsu recently came out with a survey regarding consumers’ summer travel plans. The largest jump they saw was regarding hotel stays. In response, hotels and airlines are implementing eco-friendly practices and promoting sustainable tourism initiatives. They are up more than 300% over last year.

Travel 40
article thumbnail

Cannes Lions is BACK!

Karen Freberg

Just waiting to see if the lightening bolts from the academic community will come down. That made up for all of the croissants I consumed during the time I was in France, so it was a balance! Yep, I said it. I definitely was able to get my steps in walking all around to get to one session to the next. Hearing from incredible speakers.