Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Sports
article thumbnail

Blue Ocean Global Technology Interviews Casey Boggs of ReputationUs

Reputation Us

In May 2023, Blue Ocean Global Technology interviewed ReputationUs’s President Casey Boggs about his thoughts on reputation management for their global blog … Blue Ocean Strategies Blue Ocean: Reputation management has become an important component for most businesses. The following is a list of issues.

article thumbnail

9 Blogs To Make You PR-Smart

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

One of the best ways is to stay on top of key PR industry blogs as well as more general sites that offer a fresh take on business, creativity, and content. Why limit yourself to PR blogs when there’s a whole world of interesting stuff that can offer important information as well as increase specific skill sets? The Cision Blog.

Blogging 170
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Hands up if you’re willing to support student PR research

Stephen Waddington

It typically combines a mix of research and analysis, whereby data collected from practice, or interviews are used to challenge or support a thesis. Communities such as #FuturePRoof and PR Place have helped improve engagement between the two communities; and blogs and Twitter improve accessibility.

Sports 90
article thumbnail

Fem-vertising Interview with Marketing-to-Women Expert Dori Molitor

MaccaPR

Following up on the insight she shared on ads from Pantene to Under Armour in my last MaccaPR blog post, “The New Wave of Fem-vertising: 5 Female Empowerment Campaigns We Love,” we will be diving deeper into how brands can engage effectively with women in this exclusive Q&A. Interviews Brand Strategy'

article thumbnail

Letter from London: hold bad news for Monday

Stephen Waddington

Zencastr is a cloud based alternative that provides a Skype-like service for recording interviews. During the session we explored how to choose a dissertation topic, explored 20 areas of modern practice, and discussed how to land expert interviews. My blog is a means of thinking out loud and engaging with my network.

Skype 61
article thumbnail

The Top Ten Weight Lifting Blogs

Norton's Notes

At prohibition we recently did some influencer outreach for a new client and we had to target some of the world’s top weight lifting blogs but we couldn’t find any up to date lists so I thought it would be useful to create one ourselves. About the blog. Anyway, after hours of work here are my top ten. www.marksdailyapple.com.

article thumbnail

How to Perfect Audio: Social, Live and Virtual with Ted Gregorek

wiredPRworks

Few job settings require such acute and constant attention to detail as a live sporting event broadcast. Produced for both aspiring and recognized digital thought leaders, this show focuses on how social media contributes to creating and sustaining business, Barbara interviews friends in high places. About Barbara Rozgonyi.

How To 52