Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Creativity Remove Sports
article thumbnail

9 Blogs To Make You PR-Smart

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

One of the best ways is to stay on top of key PR industry blogs as well as more general sites that offer a fresh take on business, creativity, and content. Why limit yourself to PR blogs when there’s a whole world of interesting stuff that can offer important information as well as increase specific skill sets?

Blogging 170
article thumbnail

Impact of Online News for Today’s Businesses

Critical Mention

It is critical that your digital communication is relatable to your audience across all phases of the purchase process since a great number of people are more digitally connected during this time. This is the time to get creative and produce a wide range of online content.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How COVID-19 will impact PR practice and skills

Stephen Waddington

In the consumer sector, the entertainment, gym, hospitality, sports and travel industries in the UK shutdown on 23 March when a lockdown was applied. Catherine Arrow recently wrote about the post COVID-19 challenge facing organisations on my blog. Those insights will lead to better briefs to inform creative and content.

Crisis 151
article thumbnail

Nostalgia Marketing

Shift Communications

Recently I was invited to give a presentation to the PR class at the Nova Scotia Community college on the different aspects of blogging—from personal blogs as a way to practice your craft, to professional blogs to grow your profile, to blogs as an integral part of a solid content strategy. Here it goes!

article thumbnail

How to Perfect Audio: Social, Live and Virtual with Ted Gregorek

wiredPRworks

Few job settings require such acute and constant attention to detail as a live sporting event broadcast. Barbara Rozgonyi leads CoryWest Media, a creative marketing communication consultancy that attracts attention, builds brands, and connects communities. Tune into smart insights, cool tips, and lots of laughs.

How To 52
article thumbnail

PR Agency Life: What to Expect

Burrelles Fresh Ideas

Studying for a public relations or mass communications degree is the most traditional route into the industry today, but it’s not the only route. I know PR professionals with degrees in journalism, mass media, English, business communication, marketing, sports and more.

Agency 89
article thumbnail

The Anatomy of a Great Case Study

Contently - Strategy

It arms sales teams with creative ammunition and provides proof for what you can do without the need for a hard sell. I’ve written dozens of case studies for the experiential marketing agency Mirrorball , and now do so weekly as part of my full-time job as a sports marketing writer and content strategist for Facebook. “The