Remove 2014 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Leadership
article thumbnail

The Myth Of The Social CEO

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

And most CEOs acknowledge the benefits of social engagement for their personal and corporate brands. One of the better studies is from 2016, with data collected in 2014 – quite a long time in digital media years. A social media commitment can and should be shared across key members of the leadership team. Or do they?

article thumbnail

Quick Summaries to 5 Surveys of PR and Corporate Communications

Sword and the Script

CEOs and business leaders are increasingly recognizing the value of corporate communications; investors say comms can increase company valuations. This week I paused to catch up on reading several other PR and corporate communications surveys that I haven’t had a chance to read yet and summarize them here for you.

Survey 81
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Is kind leadership an oxymoron?

PR in High Definition

Why isn’t kindness desirable in the leadership community? It’s clear to see why the default path for leadership is often being as cut-throat with your employees as you are with your competitors, but it’s not the only way to be. The post Is kind leadership an oxymoron? appeared first on Firefly Communications.

article thumbnail

4 Corporate Communications Lessons From Hurricane Harvey

PRSay

As a corporate communicator who, like others, nervously and helplessly watched the water rise, I learned about the parallels that can be drawn between the historic flood and how companies respond to their own crises. When my family undertook major renovations on our house in 2014, we began by interviewing several contractors.

Corporate 107
article thumbnail

PR Job Coach - Untitled Article

PR Job Coach

In close to four decades in the communications business, Patti has held senior leadership positions in four different areas of the industry: PR, Advertising Corporate and Start-up. Gerry has served 50 years in communications and technology roles with Fortune 200 firms and NASA. Hitachi, Loral, ASARCO, Gould Inc.,

Corporate 274
article thumbnail

The four Ps of public relations leadership

PR Conversations

The chair of the Global Alliance introduces the Madrid Momentum ( Learning to Lead ) and details four Ps that constitute the cornerstones of PR leadership. The four Ps of public relations leadership. By Anne Gregory, PhD, FCIPR. It allows thinking to mature as consciously and unconsciously we reflect and internalise what has happened.

article thumbnail

Exploring Best Practices in Global Communications

PRSay

I threw myself into understanding mandarin and Chinese history and reveled in getting to know the community. My two-year assignment in Beijing extended to 11 years in China where I also led corporate communications for Ford Asia Pacific. Our mission in dealing with issues was “no surprises for leadership.”.