Remove Big Data Remove Community Remove Ethics Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

Marketing Trends for 2015: Getting Back to Basics

Polaris

Technology (think: wearables) will outpace our ability to understand the ethical implications of adopting them. Big data will allow us to measure everything—and as a result, nothing, if we don’t carefully select the metrics important to our business. So here is my big prediction for next year.

Trends 135
article thumbnail

Creative Storytelling: Picture This: It’s Not Just the Words – It’s What You Do with Them

Waxing UnLyrical

It’s talk-show-meets-freak-show with popular contemporary music added in for good measure. “The goal is to talk to and through people and to build a community where the value of belonging is measured in how people feel and what they can do differently as a result of your engagement.” I still have my notes.).

article thumbnail

The Essential Guide to Mass Communication: History, Methods, Ethics, and the Future

Masters in Communications

Main Topics Quick Links What is Mass Communication? Types of Mass Communication History of Mass Communication Mass Communication Theories Ethical Issues for Mass Communications What Does the Future of Mass Communications Look Like? What is Mass Communication?

Ethics 52