Remove Banking Remove Community Remove Journalism Remove Public Affairs
article thumbnail

In Memoriam: Cecilia Anne Boswell, APR, Fellow PRSA

PRSay

She served on the PRSA Board of Directors in 1989-1990 and was inducted into the Order of the Phoenix, established in 1986 by PRSA Georgia, recognizing and honoring distinguished PR professionals for their career achievements, significant contributions to public relations and exemplary community service.

article thumbnail

Is there still a place for PR wire services in the 2018 communicator?s toolbox?

Communications Conversations

I set out to find out by asking a few trusted friends and colleagues across the industry: Cameron Potts, vice president of PR and community management, Deluxe. Susan Beatty, vice president-public affairs and communications, U.S. We continue to get calls today for interviews based on that one release.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

A Night at the 40th Annual Totem Awards

Barokas

Through an aggressive media relations campaign, our team secured over 250 top-tier broadcast and print media hits on the local and national level in publications including CBS Sports, ESPN, Wall Street Journal, among others. Public Affairs – Apprenti. Our team’s work generated over 1.2 billion media impressions for VICIS.

article thumbnail

Maxim Behar in Kamen Vodenicharov's show "The Evening of." on 7/8 TV

Maxim Behar

Then at a certain point, I parted ways with journalism. I still think of this quote from Winston Churchill: "One can achieve many things with journalism, but one must know when to leave it". Host: And what do you think the Bulgarian society failed to take from your Jewish community? Get busy doing public outreach.

Hotels 64