Remove 2023 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Privacy
article thumbnail

Cannes Lions 2023: AdTech Dominates At The World’s Biggest Creative Meet

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Here are four ad industry and adtech trends to watch during Cannes Lions 2023. However, according to reporting from Forrester, #ads are “just the tip of the iceberg” when it comes to creator marketing in 2023. Cannes Lions 2023 will witness a discussion about corporate activism and how it influences brand perception.

article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. My own predictions are listed at the very bottom.

Marketing 192
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How to Develop a Corporate Policy for Employee Use of AI: A Guide for Automotive Suppliers

Bianchi Biz Blog

As generative AI tools continue to gain popularity in the workplace, it has become increasingly evident that automotive suppliers need to consider establishing a corporate policy that governs their employees’ use of these tools.

article thumbnail

Top Adtech Conferences For PR Exposure

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

Between cookies going away; the sector’s identity crisis; new privacy regulations; the rise of connected TV (CTV) and more, there’s plenty to discuss and lots of predictions to be made. Put this one on your calendar for 2023! AdExchanger Programmatic I/O. Check it out!

article thumbnail

How AI Will Define the Future of Everything

Stern + Associates

We need to be able to get the benefits of AI while ensuring broad access and without sacrificing privacy.” Not only concerned with the development process, Howard also describes the need for more stringent regulation and practices around user privacy while keeping AI accessible to all. I believe in AI. I believe in robotics.

Privacy 85
article thumbnail

Will humans have to re-write AI’s draft of history? 42 marketing and communications predictions for 2024

Sword and the Script

Authenticity tops metrics bloat and hope “The Merriam-Webster word of the year for 2023 is ‘authentic.’ Performance marketing has led the community to this wild notion that B2B marketing should only engage in measurable tactics. ” ~ Khaner Walker , Senior Director, Corporate Communications, Syneos Health 16.

Writing 194