Remove 2020 Remove Community Remove Crisis Communications Remove Crisis Management
article thumbnail

The Importance of Social Media in Crisis Management

Prohibition

Social media is an increasingly important element in a successful crisis management approach. With the recent increase in the use of social media in crisis situations, organisations across all sectors need to understand the benefits of incorporating it into their crisis plan. What is Crisis Management?

article thumbnail

COVID-19 fatigue: Why do I feel so miserable?

Stephen Waddington

Crisis management experts explain the life cycle of the COVID-19 crisis, your current mood, and what you can do about it. Earlier this week a manager described his team as going feral. Coombs developed Situational Crisis Communication Theory (SCCT). He is the author of numerous books on crisis management.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

2020 Reputation Earthquakes: A Preparation Kit for the Shakes, Rattles & Rolls

Reputation Us

2020 will be a wild ride! Just as communities have disaster plans, organizations must be prepared for shocking events in order to ward off a full collapse. What if painful and destructive aftershocks to the company’s people, customers, and community can be mitigated through preparation? Crisis Prep Plan.

article thumbnail

Will you be able to rely on your newsroom in a crisis?

Presspage

A whopping 7 out of 10 business leaders say to have experienced at least one crisis between 2014 and 2019 ( PWC ). After 2020, most businesses will be well aware that a crisis, whatever its nature, is just a natural part of running a company in an extremely interconnected, hyper-informed world.

Crisis 148
article thumbnail

Learning From Past Crises to Navigate Post-COVID-19

Reputation Us

May 11, 2020. When it comes to navigating crisis, I have been in the eye of many storms. As the president of ReputationUs and with 28 years of experience behind me, I have been striving to refine the art of managing corporate reputations during a crisis into a well-honed specialty. From the Credit Union Times. A: Listen.

Crisis 78
article thumbnail

Will you be able to rely on your newsroom in a crisis?

Presspage

A whopping 7 out of 10 business leaders say to have experienced at least one crisis between 2014 and 2019 ( PWC ). After 2020, most businesses will be well aware that a crisis, whatever its nature, is just a natural part of running a company in an extremely interconnected, hyper-informed world.

Crisis 78
article thumbnail

Protecting Your Brand from a Crisis

Konnect Agency

Being slow to react to a crisis can be viewed just as unfavorably as not responding at all or providing a rushed response that lacks detail. Thus, having a prepared crisis communication plan is critical for every company. So what is crisis communication?

Crisis 52