Remove 2015 Remove Community Remove Digital PR Remove Print
article thumbnail

The Benefits of Mentoring an Intern

Solo PR Pro

This is a guest post by Solo PR Pro founder and former president, Kellye Crane. Lately, I’ve seen many cars sporting a paw print bumper sticker with the pro-adoption motto, “Who Rescued Who?” She helped with everything from social media to event planning – playing a pivotal role in putting on our first Solo PR event in Atlanta.

article thumbnail

How I 1st-Drafted an 87,000-Word Self-Help Book over 46 Days in 2018*

ZudePR

One of these had a profound effect on me, and saw a seed I’d planted back in 2015 start sprouting. I’d been business blogging since early 2014, and diligently sending out helpful stuff to my email list subscribers since early 2015. (I H: What about the print quality? A seed was planted in 2015. F: What could I learn?

Writing 83
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Making of Cision: A Brief History of 15 M&A Transactions that Consolidated a Sizable Chunk of the PR Technology Market into One Company

Sword and the Script

It’s hard to believe, the company’s roots can be traced back to those old Bacon’s books printed in Chicago, or even a press clipping service out of Sweden, before that. 5) March 23, 2015: Viralheat. TBT any #pr #publicrelations pro’s remember the fun of these?? 6) December 15, 2015: PR Newswire.

article thumbnail

The Top 10 Books of 2016 (According to Zude)

ZudePR

Towards the end of 2015, I was feeling distracted. ” This book, his fourth, is a compilation of the most insightful verbatim unscripted answers he’s given to his community during the live q+a element of his YouTube show. Hot off the printed press. 9: Us by David Nicholls (2015) £3.99. Sign Up Now. #1:

Writing 84
article thumbnail

How to modernize your PR team workflow – The Essential Guide

Frederik Vincx

Stuart Bruce, PRCA Digital PR Report 2015: Need for more training. From the PRCA Digital PR Report 2015. Ketchum , for example, Europe’s biggest PR agency, recently upgraded their internal learning program and turned it into an award-winning collaborative online tool. Print it to motivate your team.

How To 60