Remove 2009 Remove Community Remove Content Marketing Remove Writing
article thumbnail

This Semrush Acquisition of Backlinko hits PR, SEO and Content Marketing Trifecta [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

In any case, both of these were “audience buys” and proved to be savvy PR, content marketing and SEO moves. Most of these come from registering for one-off gated content like white papers and webinars – these assets are expensive to create and promote. And I have a massive library of SEO and content marketing material.”.

SEO 132
article thumbnail

5 Proven Ways PR can Develop Client Media References in B2B Organizations

Sword and the Script

This works best when you start well in advance and some helpful ways of getting it done is to make part of your other marketing programs. By this I mean ask them about their thoughts on the market or how they solve a specific challenge rather to talk about your product. 1) Soft interviews on your company blog.

B2B 77
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Influence or Popularity? Examining Influencer Marketing

Sword and the Script

Such traditional marketing examples – the influence of young people on consumer sales – demonstrates that influence in the sense of marketing is highly contextual and therefore difficult to universally define. Recently, KPS Digital, a marketing organization in the UK, named me to a list of the Top 100 Influencers in Content Marketing.

article thumbnail

Highlights from the State of Blogging in 2017 Survey

Sword and the Script

This makes sense to me since WordPress is surrounded by a community of developers that created plugins that assist with design, organization, and content distribution – for search and social. Google hasn’t updated the Blogger platform to maintain parity with modern content management systems.

Survey 60
article thumbnail

How to find a good social media blog to add to your reader

Communications Conversations

Contently, The Content Strategist. Mostly because Contently tackles virtually every angle of the world of content marketing. One of the few who really writes a lot anymore across the social web. I’ve been a big fan of Jay’s work for quite a while (dating back to probably about 2009).

article thumbnail

How to Get On in New Communications: Be Nice

ZudePR

You should read this article if: You’re interested in hearing the exclusive thoughts of 36 of the world’s leading communications experts. You work in public relations, SEO, content marketing or social media marketing. You’re thinking of completely overhauling how you market your company.

article thumbnail

Influencer Relations: Magic Middle vs. the A-List

Sword and the Script

In a piece explaining how Coca-Cola identifies and engages influencers , Traackr’s Delphine Reynaud , writes the brand targets influencers in all segments: A-list, anonymous consumer and the magic middle. Influence,” wrote Brian Solis in a still relevant post from 2009, “is the ability to inspire action and also measure it.