Remove 2006 Remove Community Remove Financial Remove Internal
article thumbnail

How Can Financial Services Organizations Use Social Media?

wiredPRworks

How can financial services organizations use social media to differentiate and build relationships? With tight regulations and even tighter internal compliance guidelines, there’s no free and easy posting. Listen in as Barbara Rozgonyi interviews Chris McGuire about what’s working for his company’s financial services clients.

article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. In an era where consumers are increasingly sceptical of advertising and corporate speak, PR offers a more authentic and credible way to communicate with the public.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

LinkedIn Social Selling for MDRT Financial Services and Insurance Pros

wiredPRworks

I'm excited to present LinkedIn social selling marketing strategies for financial services and insurance pros at MDRT's annual conference in Vancouver!! My ties to the life insurance and financial services industry run deep – going back to being a national sales trainer for a life insurance company. About MDRT via MDRT.org.

article thumbnail

For These PRSA Leaders, Public Relations Is All in the Family

PRSay

“Being raised by great communicators gave me a leg up and created a big impact on my career and education,” says Edelsburg, who studied at NYU’s Steinhardt School in the Media, Culture and Communication department, and helped start the university’s first PRSSA Chapter. His communications career is now in its 20th year.

Publicity 151
article thumbnail

Disputes across the horizon: arbitration in the United Arab Emirates

Practical Law Construction

This post is the first part of a series covering issues that frequently arise in international arbitration, each with a specific regional focus. However, the UAE Arbitration Law does not apply to the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), which continues to be subject to its own arbitration laws pursuant to Federal Law No.

article thumbnail

How to Get On in New Communications: Be Nice

ZudePR

Deirdre is CEO at Pure Performance Communications and the author of five Financial Times books. . Stuart is an international PR adviser, speaker, trainer, and blogger. “My digital reach (and inspiration) is international and relatively unconstrained by time zones. “I share to be part of a community.

article thumbnail

Contemplating selfie disruptions in historical and modern-day PR

PR Conversations

Between 2006 to 2014, he has also taught global relations and intercultural communication as well as public affairs and issues management at New York University. The selfie as self-expression. He remains a frequent contributor to PR Conversations.

System 40