Remove 2002 Remove Community Remove Interviews Remove Journalism
article thumbnail

Barbara Rozgonyi Talks 2022 Sales Success Strategies on The Rainmaking Podcast with Scott Love

wiredPRworks

Scott Love, host of The Rainmaking Podcast, interviews Barbara Rozgonyi, host of Growing Social Now. Thanks so much to Scott for this interview about how to crush sales quotas in 2022. Barbara Rozgonyi leads CoryWest Media, a creative marketing communication consultancy that attracts attention, builds brands, and connects communities.

article thumbnail

Running Corporate Communications and Social Media

wiredPRworks

The ongoing battle of content thought leadership, and brand journalism and how to win more. What the mindset of today’s top communicators reveals about the profession. Barbara Rozgonyi leads CoryWest Media, a creative marketing communication consultancy that attracts attention, builds brands, and connects communities.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Masters in Marketing Interview: Paul Furiga, WordWrite Communications

Mindful Marketing

Paul is active in the community, serving as vice chair of the River City Brass, on the boards of Fragasso Financial Advisors, The Rivers Club and the IABC Pittsburgh Chapter. We caught up with Paul to talk PR, journalism and branding – oh, and to find out what story crafting is. Can you explain StoryCrafting to us ?

article thumbnail

What Are the New Rules of Marketing and PR?

wiredPRworks

Organizations have learned to win by developing what David calls a “Fanocracy” – (the subject of his Wall Street Journal bestseller) – tapping into the mindset that relationships with customers are more important than the products they sell to them. Tech-weary and bot-wary people are hungry for true human connection.

Marketing 118
article thumbnail

3 former PR pros who made mid-career shifts and lived to talk about it

Communications Conversations

Fall of 2002. Given my background in PR, it will not be a surprise that how the church communicates — everything from our website to social media to what the bulletins and signage looks like — is also a major priority for me. Since the fall of 2002. Account Group Director at Weber Shandwick. Betsy Andersen.

Apparel 106
article thumbnail

Maxim Behar in Kamen Vodenicharov's show "The Evening of." on 7/8 TV

Maxim Behar

Then at a certain point, I parted ways with journalism. I still think of this quote from Winston Churchill: "One can achieve many things with journalism, but one must know when to leave it". Host: And what do you think the Bulgarian society failed to take from your Jewish community? Now it's in my room.

Hotels 64