article thumbnail

Corporate citizenship in America: Companies take a variety of approaches, but measurement and reporting need improvement

Agility PR Solutions

Corporate citizenship activities—which include corporate grants, employee volunteerism, education and community engagement, disaster aid, and racial injustice and equality support—are great ways to accomplish good things for US companies.

Corporate 110
article thumbnail

Five trends shaping the future of the corporate communications function

Wadds Inc.

A new report identifies five critical trends to future proof the corporate communications function. The growth of information and the rise of AI are transforming the communication landscape, creating both management challenges and opportunities for organisations.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

United we Brand? Top Reads on Corporate Activism

Flack's Revenge

Regarding activist workplaces, right leaning, anti-PC Mises Institute wrote about the dangers of The Rise of Woke Capitalism for Education News. I’m a cynic and question the motives behind most corporate activism. And corporate persons are the most powerful people in our world.”. Boardroom Sociopaths. The post United we Brand?

Corporate 198
article thumbnail

How to Develop a Corporate Policy for Employee Use of AI: A Guide for Automotive Suppliers

Bianchi Biz Blog

As generative AI tools continue to gain popularity in the workplace, it has become increasingly evident that automotive suppliers need to consider establishing a corporate policy that governs their employees’ use of these tools. AI should be used as a tool to augment human decision-making, not replace it.

article thumbnail

The #PRStudChat Community Discusses Creative #PR on November 17th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat community will gather to discuss Creative PR and how smart PR today requires a combination of creative storytelling, powerful visual imagery and data-driven decision making. Here’s a little more information on our PR experts: Heather Whaling : Heather Whaling is founder/president of Geben Communication.

article thumbnail

Recap Part I: #PRStudChat Discusses PR Education & Learning

Deirdre Breakenridge

After all, I am an educator, right? I have been teaching communication/public relations courses for a decade, if you include the earlier years when I was a Teaching Assistant at Syracuse University and the University of Maryland. Compared to many other seasoned educators, I still have a lot to learn and reflect upon.

Education 150
article thumbnail

Join the #PRStudChat Community for a State of Healthcare Communications Twitter Chat on February 17th

Deirdre Breakenridge

ET, the #PRStudChat community will participate in a Twitter chat discussion focused the state of healthcare communications. We’ve invited a few special guests to join our discussion who will share their expertise on healthcare issues and the many advancements that we’ve seen in communications. Anneliz Hannan ( @AnnelizHannan ).