Remove 2019 Remove Community Remove Employee Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Allegory report examines emerging corporate digital risk

Stephen Waddington

It sets out the urgent need for organisations to act on issues related to CDR and provides a framework to support leaders with planning and communication. There is an explicit expectation when individuals share their personal data with an organisation that it will be handled securely.

Corporate 141
article thumbnail

I Sold PR 20/20, but That’s Just the Start of the Story

PR 20/20

Blue Cypress is also the lead investor in our sister company, Marketing AI Institute , which raised a $1M seed round earlier this year to help advance the understanding and adoption of artificial intelligence within the marketing industry and broader business community. Invest in your future! But AI is not just in your consumer life.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Future of PR: 2020 edition

Stephen Waddington

Public service media is failing the public Thank you My thanks to the following communities and individuals. The project has brought me into contact with a new community of more than 50 thinkers and doers. The #FuturePRoof community goes from strength-to-strength. It’s pushed me to read more widely and think more critically.

article thumbnail

Exploring the modern corporate communication function

Stephen Waddington

Role of corporate communication function The most frequently mentioned responsibilities of the communication function included media relations (86%), social media (80%), and crisis/risk communication (75%). Most respondents (89%) said the communication function collaborates well with other functions within the organisation.

Corporate 135
article thumbnail

Industry Consolidation Continues Among PR Vendors; PR Tech Sum: Onclusive, SocialChorus, Teletrax, iQ Media, Agility PR Solutions

Sword and the Script

There isn’t a whole lot of coverage about PR technology. Vocus owned or acquired brands like PRWeb, Help A Reporter Out (HARO), iContact, and several lesser-known social media technologies. I’ll include news from the PR vendor community and review and curate content they produce ( like this ). Onclusive has raised $21.4

article thumbnail

5 Tips to Effectively Engage Generation Zers

PRSay

They are digital natives, tech smart, entrepreneurial- spirited, community-minded, socially conscious and purpose driven. On the professional sports front, the National Hockey League also skated their way into an incubator of Gen Zers in early 2019. I have even witnessed at least one agency who has taken this approach.

article thumbnail

Letter from BETT

Stephen Waddington

Community teaching and newsjacking tools, Edelman on trust, putting the paid in PESO, a how-to book for 2019, Amazon data driven brands, Instagram marketing offline, and more. Community based learning and the application of technology in learning were strong themes. Read my analysis for the #FuturePRoofed community. ??