Remove Big Data Remove Community Remove Privacy Remove Trends
article thumbnail

Top Trends, Campaigns and Platforms of SXSW 2015

Journalistics

While this isn’t a statistically valid analysis of what’s trending at SXSW 2015, here’s my rundown of the trends, activations and platforms that made the most noise in Austin this year. It’s an exciting time to work at the intersection of marketing, technology and communications.

Trends 56
article thumbnail

What is Predictive Media Intelligence?

NewsWhip

Predictive media intelligence describes a set of technologies that enable PR professionals and reporters to predict the impact of news stories, consumer trends, and create optimised content, earned media plans, and content distribution plans. . Emergent cultural trends may be extrapolated through data. Predictive Trendspotting.

Media 88
article thumbnail

Brexit and Trump are result of the failure of professional politics and communications

Stuart Bruce

I believe both events are confirmation of a trend I’ve been observing and thinking about for the last six or seven years. The data the party gathers by knocking on the door is gold dust and by conventional wisdom essential to winning an election. Shift Communication’s Christopher Penn. Failure of professional politics.