Remove 2023 Remove Community Remove Instagram Remove Newspapers
article thumbnail

A Focus on History: Q&A With Former White House Photographer Pete Souza

PRSay

Souza is a speaker at PRSA’s Travel and Tourism Conference, held June 20-23, 2023, at the Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center in Madison, Wis. ” Ahead of his luncheon keynote, Souza discusses how his interest in photography developed and what PR professionals need to know about communicating through images.

Travel 67
article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. My own predictions are listed at the very bottom.

Marketing 190
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Maxim Behar in Kamen Vodenicharov's show "The Evening of." on 7/8 TV

Maxim Behar

Our guest has had a remarkable career beginning as a newspaper correspondent. It is a real pleasure for me to introduce to you the President of the World Communication Forum Association, the Bulgarian journalist, businessman, diplomat, and PR expert Maxim Behar. Maxim: 2 cents worth of Work Affairs, which was a big newspaper.

Hotels 64
article thumbnail

Maxim Behar in the "Reasonably. Responsibly. Dialogically" series

Maxim Behar

How have your personal public engagements and community causes and activities contributed to you being such a successful and respected person? There is no room for comparison between the lifestyle we have in 2023 and the one we had 10 years ago. I own a media because I have a Facebook profile, an Instagram account, and TikTok.