Remove 2013 Remove Community Remove Digital PR Remove Internal
article thumbnail

The Benefits of Mentoring an Intern

Solo PR Pro

Poor grammar aside – and keeping in mind no one in our scenario is a dog – I find a lot of parallels between this sentiment and the experience of mentoring a talented intern. An intern brings new energy, ideas and a fresh perspective to your practice – I like to say they keep me young! The Biggest Benefit – Fulfillment.

article thumbnail

Metrics in Crisis Comms, Marketing and Social Media [UML]

Sword and the Script

She uses a series of case studies to illustrate the impact of monitoring and metric can have in shaping a crisis communications response: “Remember the Rutgers University debacle in 2013? Looking for a digital PR firm that knows how to measure? Give our services a try. Talk to Us!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Social Media Logic: The Amplification of Media Effects

Doctor Spin

A basic principle is that media, information technologies, and communication formats can affect events and social activities.“ Source: The International Encyclopedia of Political Communication 1 Altheide, D. The International Encyclopedia of Political Communication, 1–6. Doctor Spin | The PR Blog.

article thumbnail

How to Get On in New Communications: Be Nice

ZudePR

Stuart is an international PR adviser, speaker, trainer, and blogger. “Almost 10 years later, what are some measurable outcomes from participating in PR Conversations? “My digital reach (and inspiration) is international and relatively unconstrained by time zones. ” #6: Stuart Bruce (London, UK).

article thumbnail

How to modernize your PR team workflow – The Essential Guide

Frederik Vincx

Hence, this isn’t a typical 500-word blog post with 10 tips to ( insert random PR activity ). It is full of practical advice to get your team on board during workshops, internal presentations, and pilot projects. If you’re cautious about venturing into unknown territory, you may even want to start with an internal project.

How To 60