Remove 2007 Remove Community Remove Corporate Remove Print
article thumbnail

15 PR Professionals Share Their Tips for Successfully Working From Home

PRSay

Some of the responses appeared in the May issue of Strategies & Tactics , but we weren’t able to print them all, due to space constraints. Here’s what PRSA’s LinkedIn community had to say: —-. Feelings of isolation can take over when you are absorbed in crisis and corporate communications work day after day.

Skype 212
article thumbnail

Digital Crisis Communications: When to Shut Up

Waxing UnLyrical

“Interestingly, while the crisis broke on July 02nd, it was carried by the print media only on the July 07th. I’ve been through my share of crises (hello, 2007 pet food recall, 2007 Michael Vick case, and many more), and it’s crazy how things have changed. ” Then (!) Based in the Washington, D.C.,

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Acting Ethically Means Going Beyond Performative Action – Candace Hamana

Ethical Voices

I got my start in public relations, interestingly enough, doing political campaigns and community organizing back in South Carolina in 2007. I felt very compelled and impassioned with the work that I was doing in the communities in the South, the hotbed of retail politics.

Ethics 82
article thumbnail

Maxim Behar in Kamen Vodenicharov's show "The Evening of." on 7/8 TV

Maxim Behar

Now, 10% of it is in print, the other 90% is on the social media platforms. I printed it with indigo and somehow, it has been associated with the written word ever since. Host: And what do you think the Bulgarian society failed to take from your Jewish community? Host: This community has been centuries in the making.

Hotels 64