Remove 2006 Remove Community Remove Employee Remove Pitching
article thumbnail

One IPO, One M&A and the Best Media Monitoring Solutions for 2021 [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Things are definitely picking up though and from where I sit, there’s a renewed sense of optimism across the PR and marketing community. Linkfluence was founded in 2006 has 150 employees in seven offices, with headquarters in Paris. Little did we know we’d be in that place for more than a year.

Media 108
article thumbnail

Public Relations Objectives

Doctor Spin

Through consistent and effective communication, PR can sway public opinion in favour of the organisation, enhancing its reputation and standing in the community. In an era where consumers are increasingly sceptical of advertising and corporate speak, PR offers a more authentic and credible way to communicate with the public.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Ethical Issues in Merging the Science and Art of Public Relations: Aaron Kwittken

Ethical Voices

I founded Kwittken in 2006, sold it in 2010 to MDC Partners, which is now Stagwell. Then a couple years ago with Stagwell and Mark Penn, I founded a company called Prophet, which is the first SaaS platform for PR people that uses AI to predict media interest, sentiment and spread before you pitch. ” Great question.

Ethics 52
article thumbnail

Corporate PR Index: Two Cool New Indices Track Corporate Reputations and Risk Exposure to Misinformation [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

He told me the company has been in business for roughly 9 years, has 220 employees, 750 clients and has raised $100 million in funding. Lokey grew the company from a single office in San Francisco in 1961 into a worldwide communications leader. It was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway in 2006. announces Q3 2022 results.

article thumbnail

The Making of Cision: A Brief History of 15 M&A Transactions that Consolidated a Sizable Chunk of the PR Technology Market into One Company

Sword and the Script

Today, the company is perhaps the largest of its kind, and I think understanding how it got to the place it is now, offers an interesting window into the world of PR and the evolution of technology for the digital PR community. 1) February 18, 2014: Enter GTCR . Sources: GlobeNewsWire , Business Wire , TechCrunch , Adweek , PRWeb ).

article thumbnail

How to Get On in New Communications: Be Nice

ZudePR

Enlightened Self-Interest: The Pitch Email. For me, as a local government employee, there are clear political boundaries. “I share to be part of a community. The free articles are the start of working relationships and mean I’ve never had to pitch for work, so are worth my time. And they all blog. I wrote: 1.