Remove 2004 Remove Community Remove Print Remove Social Media
article thumbnail

Earned Media vs. Media Relations [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

Summary of monthly PR tech news: Critical Mention adds a media database; Talkwalker acquires Nielson Social; Watch out for fine print in media monitoring contracts As a term, earned media made a big splash in search trends in late 2004 or early 2005…and then interest waned.

article thumbnail

3 former PR pros who made mid-career shifts and lived to talk about it

Communications Conversations

Alice Riot is a line of professional women’s garments that serve as the canvases for limited-edition prints of original works by female artists. Both Kate and I have strong PR backgrounds, but the responsibility falls within her scope as Chief Creative Officer (obviously with a ton of my input and social chatter). Five years.

Apparel 106
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Maxim Behar in Kamen Vodenicharov's show "The Evening of." on 7/8 TV

Maxim Behar

I started creating news with the idea of making products and people more popular in the media. However, in the last 10 years, media has changed and so have the ideas. Now, 10% of it is in print, the other 90% is on the social media platforms. Thus, we should make everything seem interesting on social media.

Hotels 64
article thumbnail

The Influence of Influencers: Ways Healthcare Brands Can Leverage Their Impact

Cision

Brands need to keep these truths in mind when considering engaging with someone who is opinionated and who has a lot of social media followers. Social Influencers: Observations for Healthcare Brands. They have larger networks and more social media followers than most of us. Scope of Influence.