Remove 2002 Remove Community Remove Ethics Remove Internal
article thumbnail

Meeting CIPR President candidate Mandy Pearse

Stephen Waddington

I valued Mandy’s counsel on CIPR Governance issues and engagement with public sector communications communities during my time as President in 2014. As an MBA holder she’s among a group of practitioners that have been driving communications at board level for more than two decades. Ethical communication is at the heart of this.

Meeting 96
article thumbnail

Creative Headlines Will Drive PR SEO & Success in 2017

Cision

With increased competition arrives extra scrutiny as to those companies practicing internally what they promote and sell externally as a service or product. In this manner Snapchat has become a go-to resource, in additional to Facebook live, for relevant community-oriented content.

SEO 120
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

LinkedIn Social Selling for MDRT Financial Services and Insurance Pros

wiredPRworks

You can grow your business by integrating LinkedIn into sales, customer service or marketing efforts for immediate and long-term impact throughout your business and community. MDRT members demonstrate exceptional professional knowledge, strict ethical conduct and outstanding client service. About MDRT via MDRT.org.

article thumbnail

Engaging (and grilling) the social side of James Grunig

PR Conversations

For example, the Brookhaven National Laboratory , on Long Island in New York, found that community groups disagreed with each other about whether the laboratory should restart a nuclear reactor after it leaked radioactive waste into the ground water. JG Questions from Benita Steyn (South Africa) Q7. excited) by it. MacManus, & D.

article thumbnail

Maxim Behar in Kamen Vodenicharov's show "The Evening of." on 7/8 TV

Maxim Behar

You know royalty, you know the leaders of the international political scene. Media drives the communication between people around the world. Host: And what do you think the Bulgarian society failed to take from your Jewish community? Host: This community has been centuries in the making. Now it's in my room.

Hotels 64