article thumbnail

8 Resources and 3 Tips for PR Job Seekers

Waxing UnLyrical

So I told her I’d try to find a few resources for her, so she could put her best foot forward to find the job she’ll love. ” I’m blown away by the number of people who shared resources, pointed to coaches, or stepped up themselves. 8 Resources and 3 Tips for PR Job Seekers is a post from: Waxing UnLyrical.

Resources 108
article thumbnail

Remembering how 9/11 Changed the World – and Communications

wiredPRworks

Twenty years ago, today, we remember how 9/11 changed the world – and communications. Reflecting on How 9/11 Immediately Impacted Community PR and Communications. We needed to find ways to communicate quickly, accurately and effectively. Backpack communications was the most reliable and quick route to homes.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Why are brands resisting social audio (and audio, in general)?

Communications Conversations

I see 3 big reasons: 1 – Resources. Second, social and online audio squares with what I believe will be a big trend in 2022: More niche communities. Think about radio talk shows. Back to that resource point above–you’ll definitely have to prioritize audio. What gives? And you’d be right.

Brand 113
article thumbnail

Barry Moltz on ChangeMasters, Small Business and Social Media

wiredPRworks

Thanks to Barry for having me on his “Small Business Radio Show” to talk about redefining PR and for agreeing to be a guest on mine. Barry’s sixth book “Small Business Hacks: 100 Shortcuts to Your Success” with Rieva Lesonsky gives small business owners the key resources to be successful. Great advice! Get your free copy.

article thumbnail

Impact of Online News for Today’s Businesses

Critical Mention

Videos are an excellent way to show support in your community via blog posts and videos on your site. It’s likely that your competitors will try to do the same, so stay ahead in your industry by mentioning other brands in your blog posts as resources so they could hopefully return the favor and share your brand name with their audiences.

article thumbnail

How COVID-19 will impact PR practice and skills

Stephen Waddington

PR as a strategic management function is an issue that lies of the core of the #FuturePRoof community. Media: owned, big social and influencers The organisations that have invested in their own media have been able to use it throughout the crisis to communicate with staff and stakeholders. This is a big lesson for the future.

Crisis 151
article thumbnail

The Challenges for Health Care Communicators as a New Normal Emerges From the COVID-19 Crisis

PRSay

Although the coronavirus has affected different parts of the country in different ways, hospital systems across the nation are launching communications campaigns to bring patients back. For many weeks, hospitals in the region had to focus their resources on treating an unrelenting arrival of seriously ill coronavirus patients.