article thumbnail

Boost Your Reach: 3 Ways to Reach More Readers

PRSay

NASDAQ: ITRI), which is innovating the way utilities and cities manage energy and water, announced that it’s working together with Maryland’s largest gas and electric utility, Baltimore Gas & Electric (BGE), to connect and manage 260,000 Itron smart streetlights across the utility’s service territory. Which would you rather read?

Energy 167
article thumbnail

A Journey of Pro-Aging and Reinvention with Diane Britt-Smith

PR for Anyone

If you’ve been following her on Instagram, you’ll know exactly what we mean – Diane Britt-Smith radiates positivity and exudes a contagious energy that’s hard to resist. A Natural Storyteller At the core of Diane’s personal and professional pursuits lies a common thread—storytelling.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

#PR Expanded Guest Post: 3 Lessons I’ve Learned from Reinventing Myself as a College Professor

Deirdre Breakenridge

Community Building. The number one lesson I learned from my journey of self-reinvention is community building. With so much content in the digital space, I simply cannot imagine being a content creator, consultant, or business practitioner without having a community. Here are two practices that I recommend. How about you?

Education 224
article thumbnail

Setting Up Shop at The Hoffman Agency in London

The Hoffman Agency

Like a sort of self-actualization magpie, I’ve built up a treasure trove of ideas, storytelling skills, niche interests, good friends, hobbies, habits, artifacts and trinkets — an ever-growing collection of cool stuff. So, it’s good to be part of this organization, channel my energy into something much bigger than myself and find my place.

Agency 36
article thumbnail

11 Top Reasons to Write a Press Release for ESG

Newsfile

Furthermore, distributing a press release that announces this great achievement shows that you are invested in ESG storytelling. Community Training & Educational Internship Programs Your company may be in a position where it can train others or provide important educational opportunities.

Writing 52
article thumbnail

More to business award wins than the trophy

Engage PR

One energy client secured a contract after an awards judge, upon reviewing a submission, recognised that our client’s innovation could be put to good use at his company. The key is clarity in your storytelling message. Facts, figures and third-party approved testimonials also form an essential element of the storytelling process.

article thumbnail

6 Pro Tips to Create Bigger Buzz for Your Business

Cision

Once Shea developed his production process, he went back to his online communities to get the word out: “The backpacking, fishing, outdoors community has a very active and robust online community of blogs, forums, and review sites. We went to those online communities and announced our product and drummed up interest.

Energy 120