article thumbnail

How to Use eBooks to Grow Your Authority

ReimaginePR

If you’re looking for an easy, but sure way, to define yourself as an expert in your field, here’s my advice: write an ebook. In addition to the reasons I’ll expand on below, an ebook offers you the incredible opportunity to add your voice to a conversation that’s currently happening in your industry. you may wonder. Click Here.

eBook 219
article thumbnail

#PRstack the Free Ebook: How to use 40+ New PR tools

ZudePR

PRstack Ebook. The ebook comprises case studies by public relations practitioners exploring modern aspects of public relations practice. There are 19 contributors (including me) and 40+ practical examples of tools used in public relations, content marketing and search engine optimisation (SEO). Whither Now? He blogs too.

eBook 60
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Change Agent Spotlight: Content Marketing Institute Leader Gives Inside Look at Model Inbound Approach

PR 20/20

In this spotlight, we’ve featured Cathy McPhillips ( @cmcphillips ), Vice President of Marketing at Content Marketing Institute ( @CMIContent ). This includes all PR, video, audience development, and social and community management that my team handles.

article thumbnail

Big Brands: Content Marketing isn’t a Campaign, It’s a Culture

Sword and the Script

Content marketing is the new branding. Content marketing *is* PR. Content marketing is the new buyer’s journey. But for the vast majority of marketers, especially in large organizations, content marketing is still a new concept, it’s still seeping into the culture. Almost passé.

article thumbnail

B2B Solved the Biggest Content Marketing Challenge Yesterday

Sword and the Script

Content marketing surveys consistently demonstrate the biggest barrier facing marketer is feeding the content monster. In one example , the company says it made “122 separate content assets from one eBook.” Solving One Content Marketing Challenge, Solves Two More.

article thumbnail

5 Lessons Learned from Content Marketing World 2018 #CMWorld

PR 20/20

Every year, a handful of PR 20/20 team members head to Content Marketing World ( #CMWorld ) hosted in our very own Cleveland, Ohio. CMWorld is the largest content-focused event of its kind, bringing together 4,000+ marketers to learn the tools and materials needed to build the best content marketing strategies.

article thumbnail

8 Ways Public Relations Can Fuel Successful Content Marketing

PR 20/20

Editor's note: This post was originally published by Content Marketing Institute and has been edited for comprehensiveness. An infographic: The design team has taken the most tweet-worthy stats and created a tantalizing infographic to accompany the eBook and drive social shares. Personas have been defined. Seems pretty thorough.