Remove Blogging Remove Community Remove Exercises Remove Measurement
article thumbnail

9 Blogs To Make You PR-Smart

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

One of the best ways is to stay on top of key PR industry blogs as well as more general sites that offer a fresh take on business, creativity, and content. Why limit yourself to PR blogs when there’s a whole world of interesting stuff that can offer important information as well as increase specific skill sets? The Cision Blog.

Blogging 170
article thumbnail

5 Steps To Set Up Your Measurement Program

Waxing UnLyrical

speaking to the PRSA chapter on measurement. And I realized that while I speak and teach often on practical measurement for public relations, I haven’t really written about it here at WUL all that much. get caught up in shiny new measurement tools. Identify how you will measure the success or failure of these objectives.

article thumbnail

Public relations: modernisation is a work in progress

Stephen Waddington

Public relations practice is shifting from media relations to influencer relations, owned media, community management and social business. Owned media and community management are the strongest areas of practice according to respondents. Community management – social media enables organisations to engage in conversations.

Publicity 111
article thumbnail

How COVID-19 will impact PR practice and skills

Stephen Waddington

Catherine Arrow recently wrote about the post COVID-19 challenge facing organisations on my blog. PR as a strategic management function is an issue that lies of the core of the #FuturePRoof community. Planning and measurement If you work in media relations, COVID-19 could be an extinction event.

Crisis 151
article thumbnail

15 years after: the collective “grilling” of Jim Grunig still delivers visionary insights on the future of PR

PR Conversations

By João Duarte, National Scientific Committee member, FERPILab 15 years ago, a group of PR scholars, practitioners, critics, and lecturers collectively challenged Jim Grunig to address some of the recurrent issues that emerged in the PR Conversations blog at that time.

article thumbnail

Data, Analytics and the Everyday Practice of PR

The Proactive Report

Build a community of like-minded individuals who have an affinity for your brand and know, accept, understand, and support the organization. Craft messaging that resonates with different audiences. Deliver that message to the right people, in the right place, at the right time. Engage and build rapport with your audiences.

Analytics 127
article thumbnail

Measurement… Supplemented

Waxing UnLyrical

Waxing UnLyrical personal, possibly poetic, musings on public relations, media, communication, and everything in between About Shonali Measurement… Supplemented October 22nd, 2010 Tweet Last week, Priya Ramesh, CRT/tanaka ‘s director of social media, joined us for the bi-weekly #measurePR chat. Were they paid?