Remove Banking Remove Community Remove Pitching Remove Writing
article thumbnail

How to Fill Your Slow-Moving PR Pipeline Pitching Vertical Markets

Rock the Status Quo

I have a local bank client that just started working with me in September. In Arizona, most business publications run their finance issues in November and December; therefore, I expected a frenzy of pitching immediately, followed by a lull. Get Creative With WHO You Pitch. (Photo Credit: Deposit Photos, Canva).

Pitching 100
article thumbnail

The pace of AI announcements in PR software slows [PR Tech Sum 52]

Sword and the Script

Propel rolls our new UX, AI plugins for email; Meltwater signs Microsoft for monitoring; Onclusive wrestles with a cyberattack and outage The last 60 days have been pretty slow in terms of news from the PR software vendor community. I skipped this monthly column in February because there wasn’t anything to write about.

Software 132
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Most Recommended PR Tech Vendors [PR Tech Sum]

Sword and the Script

6) Briefs from PR tech Here are a few more announcements from the PR tech community recently: “Annual spending on media intelligence solutions for public relations professionals increased 7.2% Data from Agility PR Solutions shows a 30% increase in press releases – and 60% increase in pitches – from March to April 2020.

article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

I believe when people write predictions, they aren’t just saying what they think will happen but revealing a reflection of sorts. As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. You’ll find my own prognostication at the very bottom.

Marketing 215
article thumbnail

Letter from Newcastle: thank you Pam and sorry Sarah

Stephen Waddington

Social media posts on Facebook and Twitter travelled around the world and back on Bank Holiday Monday. There’s a full write up on my blog. ?? Here’s the write up by my Metia colleague and co-host Marcel Klebba. We’ll recap the previous sessions and discussions among the Facebook community of more than 400 active members.

Local 60
article thumbnail

Hopes, Dreams and Sage Advice: 40+ Marketing and PR predictions for 2023

Sword and the Script

And, given the vast amount of time I pour into writing about PR technology , I’m really pleased with the long list of contributions from the PR technology vendor community. a) Many community newspapers going away and hopefully still being available in some kind of online format. Strengthening community-building and connections.

Marketing 196
article thumbnail

Spotlight on a Solo PR Pro: Meet Stu Opperman, APR

Solo PR Pro

Stu didn’t know much about PR, but had a vague understanding of media relations, having been on the receiving end of pitches during his time producing talk shows. Figuring he could brand himself as a media and broadcast expert with keen writing skills, he hoped someone would take a chance on him.

Meeting 131