Remove 2022 Remove Community Remove Consumer Remove Employee
article thumbnail

6 Trends That Will Affect PR In 2022

ImPRessions - Crenshaw Communications

These are the ones that get my vote for the strongest and most relevant trends that will carry over into 2022. Purpose and values-based communications will become an essential part of the marketing toolbox. Employees are in charge. But in 2022, employee engagement will be the new recruitment.

Trends 385
article thumbnail

20 PR and Marketing Predictions for 2022

Sword and the Script

Professionals across the globe share analysis and perhaps, aspiration, in offering up PR and marketing predictions for 2022. As I’ve done for the last several years , I solicited and compiled a list of predictions from professionals across the PR and marketing community. Year of the employee. Blogger outreach gets personal.

Marketing 215
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

2022: The Year of the Employer Brand Story

Shift Communications

It is a combination of your employees’ perception of you as an employer and how candidates see you as a potential workplace. In 2022, following this traditional approach will directly undermine growth. 94% of consumers said it is important that the companies they engage with have a strong purpose. Proof of Brand Values.

Brand 135
article thumbnail

The Top 10 Communications Challenges in 2022: It’s not the Budget it’s the Clutter:

Sword and the Script

Ask 10 PR pros what their top communications challenges are and about three in 10 will say: 1) cutting through the noise (35%); 2) too many priorities (31%); and. 3) lack of employee experience (25%). Those findings stem from the recently released fifth annual JOTW Strategic Communications Survey for 2022.

article thumbnail

2022 Social Media Trends Pt. 2: Twitter and LinkedIn Marketing Strategy

Shift Communications

So, it’s due strategy and resources that match the level of importance consumers pay it. What’s working — employee and customer advocacy: Provide employees with links and copy to share on social media. And definitely re-share employee, customer, or advocate posts, as LinkedIn’s algorithm heavily favors individual posts.

article thumbnail

2022 Brands in Motion: Global Ethics Insights – Rebecca Wilson

Ethical Voices

Key findings from the 2022 Brands In Motion Study. The two things every ethical communicator must embrace. I’ve spent the last 25 years of my career in corporate communication as an agency owner, and with WE Communications who acquired my business back in 2016. It’s pretty exciting times. It absolutely is.

Ethics 74
article thumbnail

2022 PR Predictions

Landis PR

Needless to say, all of them used some form of communications effort. 2022 will not stop posing challenges and creating opportunities for public relations practitioners no matter where they are based on the globe. ESG issues will be dominating corporate communications in 2022 and beyond.”. I see two broad trends for 2022.

Trends 52