article thumbnail

A Marketing Approach to Prove PR Value; Off Script No. 45: Stacey Miller of The Auto Care Association

Sword and the Script

I welcomed that challenge as an opportunity to implement a stack of technology that enabled us to determine what our current audience and awareness really is, and measure that over time to show the effectiveness of our communications. This data is now wirelessly transmitted back to the car manufacturer. So, what’s the problem?

article thumbnail

Five Productivity Tools for PR Pros

Waxing UnLyrical

It allows wireless syncing of a variety of calendars so I can organize client and personal calendars all in one, or separately. Mark as read Approve comment Good productivity tools Shonali. Having a good calendar and to do list is also really important. I use BusyCal which is like iCal but on steroids. These fine folk did: Jan.

Tools 100
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How A Fake Taxidermist Is Keeping AT&T On Its Toes

Waxing UnLyrical

Vest-less Now, I am not, and have not been, an AT&T customer (I’m quite happy with Verizon Wireless). You’ve been using Twitter quite delightfully to poke fun at AT&T’s wireless service. I’ve been following and “talking&# to ATT_Fake_PR for a while. But ATTFPR’s Twitter stream is hilarious.

article thumbnail

Your audience with the public

Stephen Waddington

This is when telecom operators such as BT started to offer broadband to consumer users, and wireless networks appeared in public spaces. The internet is a conversation The internet provides a means for people to connect and communicate with each other, irrespective of location.

article thumbnail

The Essential Guide to Mass Communication: History, Methods, Ethics, and the Future

Masters in Communications

It allowed for no distortion, multiple sound layers, and quicker and cheaper editing, democratizing music production Marconi, Braun, and the Development of Radio The next major date in the advance of mass communications was 1895. That year, Italian electrical engineer Guglielmo Giovanni Maria Marconi invented the "wireless telegraph" (16).

Ethics 52